Pages

Where is Yasmin?!!!

Monday, June 30, 2008





































Greetings readers. Currently, I (Yasmin Bowers), am expanding my repertoire of skills to enhance the services and programs of Consciously Rebuilding, Inc. Until the end of August 2008, I will be participating in public health research focused on health disparities amongst marginalized and vulnerable populations--similar to our Environmental Justice (EJ) target populations in New Orleans, LA.

Where am I completing said research? In the beautiful Cape Town, South Africa. I will continue weekly updates from Cape Town, while my cohorts will update bi-weekly from New Orleans. Consciously Rebuilding, Inc. is an organization to watch and I am extremely proud to be a part of this family. We are going GLOBAL!!!!

If there are any questions or comments, please email me personally at yasmin.ct@gmail.com

For other information, visit http://www.consciouslyrebuilding.org/

2 comments:

rosezinlace said...

you are an amazing woman, i will be keeping up on your research and i assume you can use your knowledge to help your own in South Africa. donna

CRyb said...

Thank you Donna, sorry for the delay...I just figured out how to check the comments. Thanks for the support.

Yasmin